* I miss seeing my toes. This is the longest time that I haven’t really seen my bare feet except for when I’m in the shower or when changing my socks. Living in a cold place does that. I bet my toes are as pale as my tush! When oh when is flip-flops season?
* They call hospital gowns Johnny coats??? I did a quick google search and yes they are indeed Johnny coats but never have I heard this term being used in my old hospital in Florida. Must be a New England thing.
* I took my vehicle to the car wash for the very first time. And I had fun doing it. In fairness, that particular car wash looked like a mini amusement park from the 80s complete with moving mannequins. Hilariously creepy.
* Taking the Metro North to New York City is an enjoyable experience. I feel so cosmopolitan. Small town Florida girl going to the big city!
* The snow is all melted and lots of birds can be seen. Probably getting ready for nesting season. Cant wait to see spring in action!
* I’m currently reading Divergent right now, not even halfway done. I’m sorry but I am stuck in the boring part, I just want the action right away. Or maybe I should just skip the book and go watch the movie. Not as exciting and as page-turning as the Hunger Games was though.
* I realize that, after three weeks of making it out on my own (I live with my best friend and her family, yes, but that’s different), I would really love to travel together with my hubby. I could probably do a week without him but after that, it gets harder and harder. And yes, I’m counting down.
* My best friend’s kids (take note: all three boys) like my cooking! 🙂
* Driving home from work is quite a challenge as I get so sleepy on the road. The stop and go traffic does not help at all. I never used to be like this back home in Florida. Chewing gum, cranking up the volume, singing out loud, talking to myself, slapping myself or rolling down the car windows, I have all done. Any other useful tips to stay awake while driving?