Another award? Woot woot!!! After the previous month’s recognition, I am delighted, yet again, that a complete stranger thoughtfully nominated me for another award.
Thank you to Aileen Rhea of Incurable Wanderlust for this honor! Although, I do not consider you to be a complete “stranger” anymore as we have exchanged a few pleasantries and encouragements over WordPress-land, the fact that you selected me out of the thousands of bloggers out there is quite amazing. Isn’t blogging an exciting thing?
The Rules of The Versatile Blogger award:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
If you want to know more about The Versatile Blogger Award, please click on this link.
Some blogs are award free. You do not have to “pass it forward”. We understand that but let me just tell my nominees that you have an awesome blog!
And the nominees are:
Expedition Hobo : Indah’s: Travel Story and Photography : Celebrating Sunshine : Spaceship China : Cook Play Eat : Finding My Inner Zen : It’s a Britta Bottle : Pipoy the Explorer : My Own Private Idaho : Capture’s Abroad : Peace of Summer : Safari of the Mind : Miles and Mimosas : Fletcher’s Quest : Brunto Travel
7 Me Facts:
1. I am afraid I am addicted to blogging now.
2. Not a big fan of TV, but I love going to the movies.
3. I am obsessed with ice-cream!
4. Ricky Martin was my childhood crush.
5. I can’t stop picking the skin on my fingers. They look oh so ugly, even with manicure on.
6. If I wasn’t a nurse, I would probably be a journalist/anthropologist/artist.
7. Sunflowers make me happy.
Now, go make other bloggers happy!!!